- the Bible is God's guidebook for all truth, practical living, and the knowledge of God.
- God exists in the persons of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit and is thoroughly interested in you.
- Jesus displayed God's love by dying in our place or our sins.
- that God can and does still heal people today.
- the Holy Spirit still actively provides the Christian with power to witness, serve others, and live a victorious life.
- that this life is a preparation for eternity in which we will either choose everlasting life or death based upon what we do with Jesus.
For a comprehensive description of our 16 Fundamental Truths including Bible texts, please visit the Assemblies of God website at http://ag.org/top/Beliefs/Statement_of_Fundamental_Truths/sft_full.cfm